Program Pre-Conference Workshops
Below you find the information about the pre-conference workshops. Please visit this site again, we are continually updating the items on the agenda.
- From Acne to Zoster – Opportunities of Moulage Techniques in Nursing Education
Benjamin Rapphold, Sandra Wüst, Kai Schnabel, Daniel Bauer, Miria Germano, Beate Brem
- Debriefings im klinischen Alltag
Julia Seelandt, Bastian Grande, Jeannine Schneider
- Ensuring High Quality SP Role Portrayal
Cathy Smith, Beate Brem, Claudia Schlegel
- Off the peg or custom-made? – Specific SP-training for specific communication tasks
Tim Peters, Christian Thrien
- Using TeamSTEPPS tools in Interprofessional Collaborative Practice to ensure patient safety in everyday situations
Joan Campbell, Maria Amélia Didier, Loris Franco
In the afternoon SPSIM hosts the second edition of the EACH Switzerland Networking Event. Please find more information here.