The conference will close on March 18 with a round table with stakeholders of undergraduate and postgraduate education of healthcare professionals.
The topic will be “Visions for Interprofessional Education and Simulation“.
- Stefan Gisin, Society in Europe for Simulation Applied to Medicine SESAM
- Sissel Guttormsen, Institute of Medical Education IML of the University of Bern
- Peter Marbet, College of Higher Education in Nursing Bern
- Eugen Mischler, Bern University of Applied Sciences Section Health BFH
- Nadine Oberhauser, University of Health Sciences HESAV, Lausanne.
- Raphael Bonvin, Faculté de biologie et de médecine, Unité de Pédagogie médicale, University of Lausanne